- 1 Which university is best for BBA in Bangalore?
- 2 Which university is better for BBA?
- 3 Which is the best college for BBM in Bangalore?
- 4 Which BBA course best?
- 5 Is BBA good for future?
- 6 Is BBA easy?
- 7 Which BBA has highest salary?
- 8 Will I get job after BBA?
- 9 Which country is best for BBA?
- 10 What is the salary of BBM?
- 11 How much percentage is required for BBA?
- 12 What jobs can a BBA graduate get?
- 13 Which MBA has highest salary?
- 14 Is BBA a useless degree?
- 15 Is BBA better or BCOM?
Which university is best for BBA in Bangalore?
- Christ University (CU), Bangalore.
- Mount Carmel College, Bangalore.
- Presidency College, Bangalore.
- St Joseph’s College of Commerce, Bangalore.
- Kristu Jayanti College, Bangalore.
- AIMS Institutes, Bangalore.
- MS Ramaiah College of Arts – Science and Commerce, Bangalore.
- The Oxford College of Business Management, Bangalore.
Which university is better for BBA?
Top 10 BBA Colleges in India
|Name of the Institute||University / Affiliation|
|Christ University, Bangalore||Christ University|
|Madras Christian College (MCC), Chennai||University of Madras|
|Amity International Business School, Noida||Amity University|
|Faculty of Management, Banasthali University, Rajasthan||Banasthali University|
Which is the best college for BBM in Bangalore?
BBA Mode of Study
|1.||Indian Institute of Business Management and Studies (IIBMS)||Bangalore|
|2.||Wisdom School of Management (WSM)||Bangalore|
|3.||Karnataka State Open University||Bangalore|
|4.||SLN Correspondence College: Karnataka State Open University||Bangalore|
Which BBA course best?
Top 18 BBA Specializations In India
- BBA in Human Resource Management.
- BBA in Marketing.
- BBA in Sports Management.
- BBA in Management.
- BBA in Hospital & Healthcare.
- BBA in Accounting.
- BBA in Supply Chain.
- BBA in Retail. The retail industry is one of the biggest contributors to the nation’s economy.
Is BBA good for future?
Future Scope Of BBA Degree The Bachelor of Business Administration degree is considered by many as the degree of the future. It is a professional degree that is rising in popularity among students who want to make a career in management right after their 12th standard exams.
Is BBA easy?
Yes! It is an easy course to pursue business knowledge. During the course of BBA, you will gain knowledge of the concepts of marketing, sales, human resource, finance etc. Apart from bookish knowledge, it also provides practical knowledge through projects and practical.
Which BBA has highest salary?
Average BBA Salary in India: Position Wise
|Profile Name||Average Salary (Per Annum)|
|Operations Manager||Rs 7.10 Lakh|
|Marketing Manager||Rs 5.87 Lakh|
|Business Development Manager||Rs 5.66 Lakh|
|Marketing Executive||Rs 2.75 Lakh|
Will I get job after BBA?
There are plenty of job opportunities available for BBA Graduates. To be specific, BBA graduates can look for jobs in sales and marketing department of companies as management trainees. A BBA degree along-with some years of work experience will surely take you to the leadership position in any organization.
Which country is best for BBA?
Top BBA countries
- BBAs in Malaysia.
- BBAs in Hong Kong.
- BBAs in Italy.
- BBAs in China.
- BBAs in France.
- BBAs in Finland.
- BBAs in Japan.
- BBAs in Belgium.
What is the salary of BBM?
BBA vs BBM vs BMS: Overview
|Average Course Fee (approx.)||Rs. 2 – 5 lakhs||Rs. 1 – 5 lakhs|
|Average Starting Salary (approx.)||Rs. 3 – 6 LPA||Rs. 3.5 – 5 LPA|
How much percentage is required for BBA?
The eligibility criteria for the Bachelor of Business Administration ( BBA ) program is mentioned below. Minimum Marks Required: 50% to 60% in 10+2, varies from college to college. Age Limit: The age limit for general category is 22 years and for reserved category is 24 years.
What jobs can a BBA graduate get?
Some of the esteemed job profiles you can attain after a successful completion of BBA are:
- Finance Manager.
- Business Administration Researcher.
- Human Resource Manager.
- Research and Development Manager.
- Business Consultant.
- Information Systems Manager.
- Marketing Manager.
Which MBA has highest salary?
- Investment Banker.
- Financial Manager.
- Chief Technology Officer.
- Information Technology (IT) Director.
- Investment Bank Manager.
- Marketing Manager.
- High-End Management Consultant.
- Computer and Information Systems (CIS) Manager.
Is BBA a useless degree?
No, a BBA is not worthless. It is worth pursuing this prestigious degree from a good college. Bachelor’s of Management studies is a Mumbai university course otherwise known as BBA (Bach. Of Business Administration) across India.
Is BBA better or BCOM?
At the graduate level, B.Com offers better job opportunities as compared to BBA. Although there are various job opportunities after BBA, the chances of getting a decent job are much better after a student has pursued an MBA. The salary will depend on the college as well as the post offered.