- 1 Which institute is best for CA?
- 2 Who is the No 1 CA in India?
- 3 Which government college is best for CA?
- 4 What college should I go to in California?
- 5 Can I clear CA in first attempt?
- 6 What is the fee for CA?
- 7 Who is richest CA in India?
- 8 Who is richest CA in world?
- 9 Can CA earn in crores?
- 10 Is math required for CA?
- 11 How can I prepare for CA?
- 12 What should I do after 12 CA?
- 13 What is the number 1 school in California?
- 14 What is the number 1 college in California?
- 15 What is the hardest college to get into in California?
Which institute is best for CA?
7 Best CA Coaching Institutes in India
- VSI (Vidya Sagar Career Institute ) There is no CA Student who doesn’t know about VSI.
- Aldine CA.
- Swapnil Patni Classes.
- Nahata Professional Academy.
- JK Shah Classes.
- V’Smart Academy.
- Takshila Learning.
Who is the No 1 CA in India?
Kumar Mangalam Birla Even so, he stands out as being one of the most famous Chartered Accountants in India, who topped it all with an MBA from London Business College. Kumar Mangalam is owner of a business empire with a market value of over $40 billion.
Which government college is best for CA?
List of Top 10 Government Colleges in India for CA is following:
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants.
- Aggarwal P.G. College, (Haryana)
- Ahmednagar Jilha Maratha Vidya Prasarak Samaj’s New Arts, Commerce & Science College, (Maharashtra)
- Ford Rhodes Sidat Hyder & Co.
- KPMG Taseer Hadi & Co.
What college should I go to in California?
Here are the best colleges in California
- Stanford University.
- California Institute of Technology.
- University of California –Los Angeles.
- University of California –Berkeley.
- University of Southern California.
- University of California –Santa Barbara.
- University of California –Irvine.
- University of California –San Diego.
Can I clear CA in first attempt?
Although it takes a lot of practice and commitment to clear the exam in the first attempt, it is not impossible. The Chartered Accountancy ( CA ) course is considered one of the most sought-after professional courses in India that demands years of strenuous practice and training to obtain the certification.
What is the fee for CA?
CA Intermediate Fee Structure
|S.No.||Details of Fees||Both Groups (Rs)|
|1.||CA Intermediate Registration Fees||15000|
|2.||Student’s Activity Fees for CA Intermediate||2000|
|3.||CA Intermediate Registration Fees as an article assistant||1000|
|Total CA Intermediate Fees||18000|
Who is richest CA in India?
|Kumar Mangalam Birla|
|Alma mater||University of Bombay (BCom) Institute of Chartered Accountants of India ( CA ) London Business School (MBA)|
|Net worth||US$13.3 billion (May 2021)|
|Title||Chairman, Aditya Birla Group and Vodafone Idea Limited|
|Spouse(s)||Neerja Birla (m. 1989)|
Who is richest CA in world?
Top 6 Richest Accountants In The World
- Phil Knight, co-founder of Nike. Net worth: $25.1bn.
- Kumar Mangalam Birla, chairman of Aditya Birla Group. Net worth: $8.3bn.
- Denise Coates, director of Bet365.
- Arthur Blank, co-founder of The Home Depot.
- Paul Coulson, chairman of Ardagh Group.
- Sir Brian Souter and Ann Gloag, founders of Stagecoach Group.
Can CA earn in crores?
On an average an experienced Indian CA earn around 40-50 lakhs per annum. If you are asking for 1 crore in 1 month,it is not easy but definitely is possible.
Is math required for CA?
According to the rules set by ICAI, students who have passed 10+2 board examination (any stream) or any Graduation course (from a recognized University) are eligible to undergo CA training. There is no mention of mathematics as a compulsory subject.
How can I prepare for CA?
To pursue CA, one has to clear three exams namely CPT (entrance exam), IPCC (Intermediate exam) and the final CA exam. Students who want to opt for CA can give the CPT exam after completing Class XII. Subsequent to clearing the CPT exam, students can appear for IPCC exam after nine months of preparation.
What should I do after 12 CA?
Procedure to become a Chartered accountant after 12th
- Step1: Start CA Course through CPT Route after passing Class 10th.
- Step2: Registration for Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC)
- Step3: Articleship.
- Step4: Registration for CA Final Course:
What is the number 1 school in California?
California High School Rankings
|School||Ranking (2019 vs 2018)|
|Rank||School||Average Standard Score (2019)|
|1||Riverside STEM Academy||99.9|
|2||Whitney (Gretchen) High||99.7|
|3||William & Marian Ghidotti High||99.7|
What is the number 1 college in California?
2021 California University Ranking
|sort by: rank a-z town|
|2||University of California, Berkeley||Berkeley|
|3||University of California, Los Angeles||Los Angeles|
What is the hardest college to get into in California?
- California Institute of Technology. 4 Year. Pasadena, CA.
- Stanford University. 4 Year.
- Minerva Schools at Keck Graduate Institute. San Francisco, CA.
- Pomona College. 4 Year.
- Harvey Mudd College. 4 Year.
- Claremont McKenna College. 4 Year.
- University of Southern California. 4 Year.
- University of California – Berkeley. 4 Year.