- 1 Which is the best college to do BBA in India?
- 2 Which type of BBA is best?
- 3 Is BBA good in India?
- 4 How can I get into top BBA college?
- 5 Which BBA has highest salary?
- 6 Is BBA better or BCOM?
- 7 Which MBA has highest salary?
- 8 Is BBA easy?
- 9 Is BBA a useless degree?
- 10 Can I get job after BBA?
- 11 What are jobs after BBA?
- 12 Is BBA waste of time?
- 13 Which country is best for BBA?
- 14 Is doing BBA worth it?
- 15 Which MBA field is best?
Which is the best college to do BBA in India?
Top 10 BBA Colleges in India
|Name of the Institute||University / Affiliation|
|Christ University, Bangalore||Christ University|
|Madras Christian College (MCC), Chennai||University of Madras|
|Amity International Business School, Noida||Amity University|
|Faculty of Management, Banasthali University, Rajasthan||Banasthali University|
Which type of BBA is best?
Here are the top 18 BBA specializations in India you can choose from:
- BBA in Business Administration.
- BBA in International Business.
- BBA in Computer Application.
- BBA in Finance.
- BBA in Entrepreneurship.
- BBA in Hospitality.
- BBA in Human Resources.
- BBA in Information Systems.
Is BBA good in India?
It is a professional degree that is rising in popularity among students who want to make a career in management right after their 12th standard exams. With a BBA degree, they already have a strong base in management studies and they fare better than students who are not from a management background.
How can I get into top BBA college?
BBA Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate must have completed Class 12 in any stream from a recognised educational board or university.
- A candidate must have attained an aggregate percentage of 50% and above in Class 12.
- A candidate appeared for the Class 12 exam and their results are awaited can also apply for BBA.
Which BBA has highest salary?
Average BBA Salary in India: Position Wise
|Profile Name||Average Salary (Per Annum)|
|Operations Manager||Rs 7.10 Lakh|
|Marketing Manager||Rs 5.87 Lakh|
|Business Development Manager||Rs 5.66 Lakh|
|Marketing Executive||Rs 2.75 Lakh|
Is BBA better or BCOM?
At the graduate level, B.Com offers better job opportunities as compared to BBA. Although there are various job opportunities after BBA, the chances of getting a decent job are much better after a student has pursued an MBA. The salary will depend on the college as well as the post offered.
Which MBA has highest salary?
- Investment Banker.
- Financial Manager.
- Chief Technology Officer.
- Information Technology (IT) Director.
- Investment Bank Manager.
- Marketing Manager.
- High-End Management Consultant.
- Computer and Information Systems (CIS) Manager.
Is BBA easy?
Yes! It is an easy course to pursue business knowledge. During the course of BBA, you will gain knowledge of the concepts of marketing, sales, human resource, finance etc. Apart from bookish knowledge, it also provides practical knowledge through projects and practical.
Is BBA a useless degree?
No, a BBA is not worthless. It is worth pursuing this prestigious degree from a good college. Bachelor’s of Management studies is a Mumbai university course otherwise known as BBA (Bach. Of Business Administration) across India.
Can I get job after BBA?
There are plenty of job opportunities available for BBA Graduates. To be specific, BBA graduates can look for jobs in sales and marketing department of companies as management trainees. A BBA degree along-with some years of work experience will surely take you to the leadership position in any organization.
What are jobs after BBA?
Top Job Profiles after BBA in India
- Marketing Executive.
- Business Development Executive.
- Sales Executive.
- Human Resource Manager.
- Market Research Analyst.
- Management Trainee etc.
Is BBA waste of time?
BBA is worth doing and is not at all a waste of time. A number of job options open up after completing BBA, such as that of human resource manager, business administration researcher, marketing manager, finance manager and information systems manager. BBA is worth doing and is not at all a waste of time.
Which country is best for BBA?
Top BBA countries
- BBAs in Malaysia.
- BBAs in Hong Kong.
- BBAs in Italy.
- BBAs in China.
- BBAs in France.
- BBAs in Finland.
- BBAs in Japan.
- BBAs in Belgium.
Is doing BBA worth it?
An undergrad administration degree is generally worth it for those who want to work as administrators in hospitals, non profit organizations and private companies. A BBA degree facilitates lots of domains to explore unlike the degrees courses of engineering and medicine.
Which MBA field is best?
Most In-Demand MBA Specializations
- General Management. Of all the specialized MBA programs, General Management is consistently one of the most popular.
- International Management.
- Finance Leadership.
- Operations Management.