- 1 How many subjects are there in PUC?
- 2 Which is best PU college?
- 3 What are the courses for PUC?
- 4 What is after PUC?
- 5 Is PUC difficult?
- 6 Which course is best in 1st PUC?
- 7 Is Narayana Pu a good college?
- 8 What is the cut off for Kumarans PU college?
- 9 Which is the biggest college in Bangalore?
- 10 Which is easy subject in PUC?
- 11 Which language is easy in PUC?
- 12 How many subjects are there in PUC 1st year?
- 13 What course is best?
- 14 Which medical course is best without NEET?
- 15 Which course is best after 10th?
How many subjects are there in PUC?
– PUC is a 2-year course with 1 Major Board Exam at the end of the second year PUC /12th. – Every student must study 4 core subjects in each branch along with 1st language—English & 2nd language (Kannada / Sanskrit / Hindi / Urdu / Tamil / Telugu / Malayalam / Marathi / French / German / Arabic ).
Which is best PU college?
List of top 10 Best Pre University ( PU ) Colleges In Bangalore
- Bishop Cotton Women’s Christian College.
- Baldwin Women’s Methodist College (BWMC)
- Christ Junior College.
- Shri Bhagawan Mahaveer Jain College.
- Jyothi Nivas Pre-University College.
- M. E. S. Kishora Kendra Pre-University College.
- NMKRV College For Women.
- Kumarans PU College.
What are the courses for PUC?
- CEBA – Computer Science, Economics, Business studies and Accountancy.
- MEBA – Basic Maths, Economics, Business studies and Accountancy.
- HEBA – History, Economics, Business studies and Accountancy.
- SEBA – STATISTICS, ECONOMICS, BUS.STUDIES AND ACCOUNTANCY.
What is after PUC?
After PUC, you can move into a Physics-related career either by studying a basic stream of Engineering (eg: Mechanical), or by doing BSc with Physics as one of your subjects. Some universities (including IITs, BITS, NITs) offer an integrated five-year MSc in Physics.
Is PUC difficult?
Even I studied in CBSE till class 10 and then changed my board to PUC. The class 11th and 12th syllabus in CBSE is quite very tough and time taking whereas in PUC one can score easily without that efforts. Answers.
Which course is best in 1st PUC?
Best courses offered are:
- PCMB (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology)
- PCME (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Electronics)
- ABMS (Accountancy, Business Studies, Mathematics, Statistics)
- ABME (Accountancy, Business Studies, Mathematics, Economics)
- PPES (Psychology, Political Science, Economics, Sociology)
Is Narayana Pu a good college?
Narayana Pu College is one of the top 10 best pre university. It is one of the best choices for jee and neet preparation for science stream students.
What is the cut off for Kumarans PU college?
Generally, there is a notion that the cut – off is high only for Science courses, but this year even Commerce courses have a high cut – off. For example, in Kumarans, the cut – off for Commerce is between 90 and 92 per cent.
Which is the biggest college in Bangalore?
2021 Karnataka University Ranking
|sort by: rank a-z town|
|1||Indian Institute of Science||Bangalore|
|2||Manipal Academy of Higher Education||Manipal|
Which is easy subject in PUC?
The combinations are flexible with subject combination of Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Biology, Computer Science, Electronics, Statistics, Geography or Home science. It is comparatively easy when compared to science students. But commerce students should have a strong hold on the numerical, analytical, data, theory.
Which language is easy in PUC?
Sanskrit is the easiest and most scoring language in PUC.
How many subjects are there in PUC 1st year?
Karnataka PUC Syllabus There are 23 subjects, 11 languages and 50 combinations in the Pre-University curriculum.
What course is best?
Let us start with traditional courses first.
- 1 B.Com. This is the most popular choice among Commerce stream students.
- 2 Chartered Accountancy.
- 3 Bachelor’s course in Economics.
- 4 Company Secretaryship course.
- 5 Law courses.
- 6 Management courses.
- 7 Technical courses.
- 8 Designing courses.
Which medical course is best without NEET?
Best Medical Courses after 12th without NEET
- B.Tech in Biomedical.
- B.Sc in Microbiology.
- B.Sc in Biotechnology.
- B.Sc in Cardiovascular Technology.
- B.A in Psychology.
- B.Sc in Nutrition.
- B.O.Th (Bachelor of Occupational Therapy)
- B.Pharma (Bachelor of Pharmacy)
Which course is best after 10th?
So here are the top 5 courses after class 10th.
- Diploma in Engineering: The Diploma in Engineering or Diploma in Technical Education is a program focused on practical and skills-oriented training.
- Diploma in Fine Arts:
- Diploma in Stenography:
- Diploma in Art teacher:
- Diploma in Fashion Design: