- 1 Which is the best college to do MBA in India?
- 2 Which MBA college gives highest salary?
- 3 Which college is best for doing MBA?
- 4 Which is the No 1 IIM in India?
- 5 Why is MBA so expensive?
- 6 What is MBA salary in India?
- 7 What is the minimum salary after MBA?
- 8 Which country is best for MBA?
- 9 Which MBA is most in-demand in India?
- 10 Can MBA be done after 12th?
- 11 How can I prepare for MBA?
- 12 Is Cat compulsory for MBA?
- 13 Which IIM has lowest cutoff?
- 14 What is the salary of IIM?
- 15 Does 12th marks matter in IIM?
Which is the best college to do MBA in India?
Top MBA colleges in India 2021
|Rank||Top MBA Colleges in India||Accepted Exam|
|4||XLRI Xavier School of Management||XAT/GMAT/CAT|
Which MBA college gives highest salary?
Highest Salary Paid for MBA Graduates in India
|Name of Institutes||Highest Package(LPA)|
|IMI Delhi||INR 20.75|
|NMIMS Mumbai||INR 30.60|
|IIFT Delhi||INR 78|
|IIM Kozhikode||INR 30.60|
Which college is best for doing MBA?
Top MBA Colleges in India
|Name of the college||NIRF Ranking 2020||NIRF Score 2020|
Which is the No 1 IIM in India?
List of IIM Colleges in India
|1.||IIM Bangalore ( IIM B)||Karnataka|
|2.||IIM Ahmedabad ( IIM A)||Gujarat|
|3.||IIM Calcutta ( IIM C)||West Bengal|
|4.||IIM Lucknow ( IIM L)||Uttar Pradesh|
Why is MBA so expensive?
Why is MBA costlier than other courses? It is a well-known fact that MBA is also among the most expensive courses to study globally. Aspirants pay hefty fees to complete the two-year programme. So the course includes a large amount of money apart from the tuition fees of the B Schools.
What is MBA salary in India?
The MBA starting salary for the year 2019 is Rs 22 lakh per annum and upwards. MBA Starting Salary 2019 in India.
|Name of the Institution||MBA starting salary in 2019 (per annum)|
|IIM Calcutta||Rs 24.2 Lakh|
|FMS Delhi||Rs 21.1 Lakh|
|MDI Gurgaon||Rs 19.17 Lakh|
|XLRI Jamshedpur||Rs. 20.1 Lakh|
What is the minimum salary after MBA?
Salary Offered to MBA Graduates in India:
|Job Profile/Role||Minimum Salary Per Annum||Average Salary Per Annum|
|Relationship Manager||Rs. 2,03,000||Rs. 4,24,954|
|Marketing Executive||Rs. 1,67,000||Rs. 3,05,043|
|Business Analyst (IT)||Rs. 3,02,000||Rs. 5,96,465|
|Area Sales Manager||Rs. 4,07,000||Rs. 7,81,611|
Which country is best for MBA?
Which Are The Most Popular Countries For MBA Students?
- United States. The US is top of the list once again.
- United Kingdom. Second on the list is the United Kingdom.
- Canada. In third place is another North American country – Canada.
- Australia. Next in our top 10 is another English-speaking destination – this time the ‘Land Down Under’.
Which MBA is most in-demand in India?
- Top/ In- Demand MBA Specializations in India.
- MBA in Finance.
- Human Resource Management.
- MBA in Information Technology (IT)
- MBA in Logistics Management.
- MBA in Marketing Management.
- MBA in Business Management.
- MBA in Rural Management.
Can MBA be done after 12th?
No, you can ‘t do an MBA after 12th as it’s a master’s degree and before master’s one needs to have a bachelor’s degree. You can pursue bachelor’s from absolutely any field (Ex: BBA, BTech, BA etc) and then you can go for a MBA.
How can I prepare for MBA?
Here are some of the best tips to prepare for Verbal Ability in MBA Entrance Exams.
- Study the rules of grammar from books up to High School level.
- Develop a reading habit.
- Identify the types of questions that appear in the exam by using previous year question papers.
- Increase the use of English in your day-to-day usage.
Is Cat compulsory for MBA?
Q: Is CAT compulsory to study MBA? CAT is accepted by all the IIMs and some top B-schools for admission to MBA. You can opt for other MBA entrance exams based on your preference of the B-school.
Which IIM has lowest cutoff?
The overall lowest cut-off for top IIMs:
|Sr. No.||IIMs||Minimum overall cut-off|
|1||IIM Ahmedabad||80 percentile|
|2||IIM Bangalore||90.6 percentile|
|3||IIM Calcutta||90 percentile|
|4||IIM Lucknow||90 percentile|
What is the salary of IIM?
IIM placements are usually conducted between December-February every year for the PGP batch. The average salary package offered to candidates from top IIMs range from Rs 20-25 lakh per annum, while salary packages of newer IIMs fall between Rs 10-20 lakh per annum.
Does 12th marks matter in IIM?
For your question the answer is YES. Class 10th & class 12th marks matter f or getting a call from IIM. They first shortlists u on the behalf of your academics score’s i.e. 10th, 12th & your graduation percentile and then call you for GD/PI round.