- 1 Which is the best college to do BCA?
- 2 Is BCA available in IIT?
- 3 Which government college is best for BCA in India?
- 4 How many BCA colleges are there in India?
- 5 Is BCA worth in 2020?
- 6 Is BCA good for future?
- 7 What is the salary of BCA?
- 8 Can I join IIT after BCA?
- 9 Is BCA better than BTech?
- 10 Is BCA course tough?
- 11 Which is the best country to study BCA?
- 12 Can I do BCA without maths?
- 13 Is BCA a degree?
- 14 Can I do BCA after 12th PCB?
- 15 Is BCA a professional course?
Which is the best college to do BCA?
INDIA’S BEST BCA COLLEGES 2020
- ARTS. Hindu College, New Delhi.
- ARCHITECTURE. Department of Architecture and Planning Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Roorkee), Roorkee.
- BBA. Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies, New Delhi.
- BCA. Department of Computer Science Christ (Deemed to be University ), Bengaluru.
Is BCA available in IIT?
There is no IIT which provides the BCA course you can apply for the Enterance test of your states university it will be best.
Which government college is best for BCA in India?
Government BCA -MCA Colleges in India 2021
- Ambedkar Institute of Technology, Delhi.
- IGNOU Delhi – Indira Gandhi National Open University.
- Aliah University, Kolkata.
- St Xavier’s College, Ahmedabad.
- Government College, Sector 9 Gurgaon.
- Government Science College, Bangalore.
- JNU Delhi – Jawaharlal Nehru University.
How many BCA colleges are there in India?
In India, there are around 3800 colleges which offer BCA. Around 73% colleges are private and rest are public-private and public/ government colleges.
Is BCA worth in 2020?
Answer. Yes, BCA is termed as bachelor in computer applications which is 3 years graduation degree course for those students who wants to learn different computer languages and wish to work with software companies. BCA graduates have good job prospects both in government sector as well as private sectors companies.
Is BCA good for future?
Career Prospects BCA graduates have good job prospects both in the government and private sector companies. After successfully passing their BCA course, students can easily find lucrative job opportunities in leading IT companies like Oracle, IBM, Infosys and Wipro.
What is the salary of BCA?
BCA Salary Structure in India
|Years of Experience||Average Salary In Rupees(Per Year)|
|0-1 year||Rs. 280,000|
Can I join IIT after BCA?
YES,you can definitely join IIT after the BCA course. but you have to need 60% in your 12th and your age must be below 25years.
Is BCA better than BTech?
BCA makes you adept at the application level of computers whereas BTech makes you proficient at the ‘technical’ level (Software, Hardware, applications etc.) For getting admission into B Tech engineering, most students appear for the national level Joint Entrance Exam, popularly known as JEE.
Is BCA course tough?
Nothing is hard if you have practice in it and if you have no practice then nothing is easy. Mandatory Maths subjects are not tough in BCA. Any non Maths student can clear with extra effort or additional external support. Mandatory Maths subjects are not tough in BCA.
Which is the best country to study BCA?
India is home to prestigious institutes to pursue BCA. These include Christ University – Bangalore, Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research – Pune, Amity University – Noida, Loyola College – Chennai, St.
Can I do BCA without maths?
No, Mathematics is not a compulsory subject in class 12th to be eligible for admission into BCA course.
Is BCA a degree?
Bachelor of Computer Applications ( BCA ) is a four-year undergraduate degree in Nepal and three-year undergraduate degree course in India. With a BCA, students can study for a masters in computer application. Tech in Computer Science and Engineering/IT, which requires 4 years of study.
Can I do BCA after 12th PCB?
Yes BCA is an easy course compared to B.Sc(Maths,Physics,Chemistry), To pursue a BCA programme, one need to not have Physics, Chemistry and Maths as subjects in Class 12th class. Infact, an Arts or Commerce student can join the course as well.
Is BCA a professional course?
Yes, BCA can be considered a professional course because it instills the skill set required by many IT and CS companies in the students. You’ll find many job positions which have the eligibility criteria of BCA Graduates such as computer programmer, software developer, publisher etc.