- 1 How can I join Army medical college?
- 2 How do I qualify for AFMC exam?
- 3 How can I join Indian Army Medical College?
- 4 Is Neet required for AFMC?
- 5 Is AFMC exam difficult?
- 6 What is the fee of Army Medical College?
- 7 Is 600 a good score in NEET?
- 8 What is the salary of an AFMC doctor?
- 9 What rank is required for AFMC?
- 10 Can AFMC doctor marry?
- 11 Is AFMC better than aiims?
- 12 Can I join AFMC after 12th?
- 13 Is 300 a good score in NEET?
- 14 What is the cut off for AFMC 2020?
- 15 What is the fees for MBBS in AFMC?
How can I join Army medical college?
- Qualification: 4th or Final Year Student of MBBS of any Medical College recognized by PM&DC.
- Age (as on 31 2021): 20 to 26 years.
- Gender: Male.
- Marital Status: Unmarried.
- Nationality: Citizen of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/ Gilgit-Baltistan.
- Minimum Height: 5′-4” or (162.5 cm)
How do I qualify for AFMC exam?
Qualifications: Candidates must have passed their 12th in first attempt from any recognized board can apply. Qualifying subjects: Candidates must have passed qualifying exam with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects. Student must have passed 10th with Mathematics subject.
How can I join Indian Army Medical College?
Candidate must have passed all the subjects opted for in the first attempt of the qualifying examinations as a regular candidate with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken simultaneously and securing not less than 60% of the aggregate marks in these 3 science subjects taken together and not less than 50% marks
Is Neet required for AFMC?
It will be mandatory to attend the NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to get admission in the AFMC College. AFMC MBBS Merit List 2021 will be declare for the NEET qualified candidates. A separate merit list will be prepared for the boys and girls.
Is AFMC exam difficult?
Life at AFMC is not particularly tough..its just different. the first few months would be of orientation towards cultures and customs of the great institution which u might find a bit difficult initially…but within few months u will get absorbed into AFMC way of life…
What is the fee of Army Medical College?
Bachelor / Undergraduate Courses by AMC, Rawalpindi Fee Structure 2021 and Last Merit
|Degree – Course||Duration||Fee /Year|
|BDS – Dentistry Admission||4 Years||220000|
|MBBS – Medicine – Mbbs Admission||5 Years||220000|
Is 600 a good score in NEET?
However, if you are aiming for admissions through the state-level quota, a score of 550 in NEET 2021 will be considered good. Also, medical aspirants aiming for topmost medical colleges will require a 600 + score in NEET 2021. In this case, NEET All India Rank (AIR) becomes the deciding factor for admission.
What is the salary of an AFMC doctor?
9450-9600-300-11400 plus rank pay Rs. 400/-, Non-practising allowance at the rate of 25% of the Basic Pay and Dearness Allowance (total emolument at minimum of Pay Scale (Rs. 20,860/- pm.).
What rank is required for AFMC?
– To get admission in AFMC Pune, you should score a minimum of 550 marks, the cut-off for 2017 was around 560-570. Please note that previous years cut-offs are not applicable for your admission. – Admission into AFMC Pune is also dependent on your medical fitness that will be assessed at the college.
Can AFMC doctor marry?
Only unmarried candidates are eligible. Marriage during the course is not permitted. The college is fully residential both for boys and girls.
Is AFMC better than aiims?
The simple answer could be aiims delhi… AIIMS Delhi, as mentioned earlier,is a top notch,world class institute,and so is AFMC,Pune and thus,the decision of which is better is a subjective one.
Can I join AFMC after 12th?
Applicants must have passed from a recognized university. Students should have the 60% aggregate marks in the subject of English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in the first attempt. They must have also passed an examination in Mathematics at least of the matriculation standard.
Is 300 a good score in NEET?
This year there is a tremendous increase in the number of candidates who appeared in the NEET exam. Therefore, a score between 450-500 is considered a good score in NEET.
What is the cut off for AFMC 2020?
The AFMC cutoff of NEET 2020 is computed on the basis of NEET 2020 score. The aspirants who secure the minimum qualifying percentile in AFMC MBBS merit list 2020 will be eligible for offline counselling conducted for admissions. More videos on YouTube.
|Gender||NEET cutoff 2019 AFMC|
What is the fees for MBBS in AFMC?
AFMC MBBS fees and allied charges is INR 83,030 for the first year. Armed Forces Medical College, [ AFMC ] Pune Fee Structure and List of Courses Summary.