- 1 Which state is best for MCA?
- 2 Which college is better for MCA in Karnataka?
- 3 How many MCA colleges are there in Bangalore?
- 4 Is MCA a 2 year course?
- 5 Is MCA better than btech?
- 6 What is the salary of MCA?
- 7 Is MCA 2 years course now in Karnataka?
- 8 Which is the entrance exam for MCA in Karnataka?
- 9 How can I prepare for Pgcet MCA in Karnataka?
- 10 What is MCA syllabus?
- 11 Can I get admission in MCA without entrance exam?
- 12 Is there any entrance exam for MCA?
- 13 Is MCA hard to study?
- 14 Is MCA an engineer?
- 15 Can I do MCA without maths?
Which state is best for MCA?
Top 10 MCA Colleges In India
- National Institute Of Technology, Tiruchirappalli.
- Birla Institute Of Technology, Mesra.
- National Institute Of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal.
- National Institute Of Technology, Rourkela.
- Motilal Nehru National Institute Of Technology, Ahmedabad.
- Christ University, Bangalore.
- P. S. G.
Which college is better for MCA in Karnataka?
Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology – NMIT, Bangalore.
How many MCA colleges are there in Bangalore?
75 MCA colleges in Bangalore.
Is MCA a 2 year course?
The duration of the MCA degree course is three years, which is divided into six semesters. But students who holds a degree in Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA), Bachelor of Science (B Sc) the MCA course duration is two years.
Is MCA better than btech?
1: Which degree is better MCA or BTech? Ans: MCA is a Post Graduate (PG) Professional Degree, Whereas BE / Btech is just an Under Graduate (UG) Degree. So, MCA Degree Holders usually get MORE Respect and Recognition than a BE / Btech.
What is the salary of MCA?
Average Salary of MCA Graduates – Experience Wise
|Experience||Salary per month|
|For Fresher||Rs. 15,000 – Rs. 36,000|
|1 -3 years||Rs. 26,000 – Rs. 44,000|
|Above 5 years||Rs. 40,000 – Rs. 1,50,000|
|Avg. Salary for MCA in USA||$1500 – $3500|
Is MCA 2 years course now in Karnataka?
The Master of Computer Application ( MCA ) course will now be a two year course. Change in the duration of # MCA Program from 3 years to 2 years w.e.f. 2020-21 has been approved.
Which is the entrance exam for MCA in Karnataka?
Karnataka PGCET is a state-level entrance test conducted by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) for admission to MBA/ MCA /ME/MTech/MArch programmes offered by Government / University/ Private Aided / Private Un-Aided professional educational institutions in Karnataka.
How can I prepare for Pgcet MCA in Karnataka?
Karnataka PGCET 2021 Preparation Tips
- Time Management: Divide your time according to your study plan, your topics and the subjects.
- Syllabus: Know your Karnataka PGCET 2021 Syllabus properly before start the preparation.
- Exam Pattern:
- Study Material:
- Mock Test:
- Previous Year Papers:
- Prepare Notes:
What is MCA syllabus?
MCA syllabus varies from university to university and some of them are- Internet & JAVA Programming, Modeling and Simulation, Computer and ‘C’ Programming, Management Information System, and many others. Data Structures and files using C. Java Programming. Project Visual C++ Software Project Management.
Can I get admission in MCA without entrance exam?
Absolutely it is possible to get admission for MCA without giving the entrance exam by going for direct admission process. the only requirements are that you should have already passed BCA or other equivalent examination.
Is there any entrance exam for MCA?
There is only one national-level entrance exam for MCA in India, i.e., NIMCET, which is acceptable for admission in NITs. Apart from the national-level exam, there are state-level exams for MCA admission in various states. Candidates can check the list of all MCA entrance exams along with dates here.
Is MCA hard to study?
Critics cite numerous reasons as to hold MCA as one of the toughest amongst the postgraduate level programs. The various applications that are extensively covered by this course make it quite formidable. Numerous specializations are available for a person to choose in MCA.
Is MCA an engineer?
No, MCA is not an Engineering degree. It’s a Post-graduation degree. You can do MCA after completion of a BCA degree. MCA is similar to Btech Computer Science Engineering.
Can I do MCA without maths?
Hi,There is no college that offers MCA without Maths. However, you can opt the either of the following ways-1. Pick Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications which will make you eligible for 2nd year M.C.A through lateral entry and simultaneously pursue DOEACC A Level.