- 1 How can I become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
- 2 What is the salary structure of polytechnic lecturers?
- 3 How can I become a government polytechnic lecturer in Tamilnadu?
- 4 How can I become a Diplomar lecturer in Karnataka?
- 5 What is the qualification required for polytechnic?
- 6 Is polytechnic lecturer a gazetted officer?
- 7 What is salary grade pay?
- 8 How is pay scale calculated?
- 9 Can I become a lecturer after btech?
- 10 What is the qualification of lecture?
- 11 Can a chartered accountant become a lecturer?
How can I become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
To become a Lecturer in College you have to complete Post Graduation in the subject you want to become a Lecturer. To become a Lecturer you have to apply, appear and crack NET(National Eligibility Test) examination conducted by UGC two time a year for selection of Lecturer and award to Junior Research Fellowship(JRF).
What is the salary structure of polytechnic lecturers?
Tech qualification in appropriate branch / discipline either entering the teaching profession newly or Lecturers already in service in Polytechnic Institutions shall be designated as Lecturer and shall be placed in the Pay Band of Rs. 15600-39100 with AGP of Rs. 6000.
How can I become a government polytechnic lecturer in Tamilnadu?
Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B. Tech/Master Degree can apply for this job. The selection is based on the written exam and awarding weightage marks during certificate verification. Eligible candidates can apply for this post online at www.trb.tn.nic.in website.
How can I become a Diplomar lecturer in Karnataka?
Tech degree from a recognized university are eligible for lecturer post in diploma college. Eligibility criteria for Lecturer posts in Diploma Colleges of Karnataka region:
- Candidate must have passed graduation in the particular stream with first class division from any recognised university.
- There is no age limit.
What is the qualification required for polytechnic?
Everything is described for Polytechnic Admission Eligibility
|Courses Name||Minimum Qualification|
|Polytechnic Engineering||10th from valid board (education duration will be 3 years)|
|ITI (If students have done ITI for year then polytechnic engineering courses will be for 3 years)|
Is polytechnic lecturer a gazetted officer?
Lecturer at Polytechnic is a Gazetted Group B post. Lecturer is a Group A Gazetted post, on par with Engineers in IES,but with starting pay.
What is salary grade pay?
Basic pay is the minimum sum of earnings that an employee stands to receive. Government employees, apart from basic pay, also receive grade pay, which is calculated depending on the category or class of the employee. The total of basic pay and grade pay is used in assessing dearness and other allowances.
How is pay scale calculated?
- Total Salary as per 7th Pay Commission = Basic / Entry Pay + Dearness Allowance (17%) + House Rent Allowance + MA.
- Net Salary: Gross Salary – Deductions.
- Salary Calculator for Pay Scale 9300-34800 & 5200-20200 as per 7th Pay Commission.
Can I become a lecturer after btech?
Tech/ M.E degree is required so you can ‘t teach after completing just your B. Tech degree. You must crack the GATE with good percentile and take admission in good institute where they pay you scholarship from the MHRD.
What is the qualification of lecture?
Educational Qualification Required for Professor/ Lecturer Profile
|General||Master’s degree with a minimum of 55% marks|
|ST/SC/OBC/PWD/Transgenders||Master’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks|
Can a chartered accountant become a lecturer?
Chartered Accountancy course is not considered equivalent to Master’s degree. You need to do master’s degree first then you can apply for these exam. Make sure that you must score at least 55% marks in master’s degree then only you can apply for NET exam for Lectureship.