- 1 How can I join Army medical college?
- 2 How do I qualify for AFMC exam?
- 3 How can I join Indian Army Medical College?
- 4 How can I get admission in AFMC through NEET?
- 5 Is AFMC exam difficult?
- 6 What is the fee of Army Medical College?
- 7 Is 600 a good score in NEET?
- 8 What is the salary of an AFMC doctor?
- 9 What rank is required for AFMC?
- 10 Can AFMC doctor marry?
- 11 Is AFMC better than aiims?
- 12 Can I join AFMC after 12th?
- 13 What is the fees for MBBS in AFMC?
- 14 How many marks are required in NEET for MBBS?
- 15 How many marks NEET AFMC?
How can I join Army medical college?
- Qualification: 4th or Final Year Student of MBBS of any Medical College recognized by PM&DC.
- Age (as on 31 2021): 20 to 26 years.
- Gender: Male.
- Marital Status: Unmarried.
- Nationality: Citizen of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/ Gilgit-Baltistan.
- Minimum Height: 5′-4” or (162.5 cm)
How do I qualify for AFMC exam?
Eligibility Criteria Only female candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology are eligible to apply. They should have scored an aggregate of not less than 50 % marks in the final exams and should have passed the exam in the first attempt.
How can I join Indian Army Medical College?
Candidate must have passed all the subjects opted for in the first attempt of the qualifying examinations as a regular candidate with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken simultaneously and securing not less than 60% of the aggregate marks in these 3 science subjects taken together and not less than 50% marks
How can I get admission in AFMC through NEET?
The admissions in the AFMC College is offered through NEET 2021 score. AFMC MBBS 2021 Admission Procedure
- Print out of registration page detail from MCC.
- NEET UG 2021 admit.
- NEET UG 2021 score card.
- Aadhaar card.
- Matriculation Pass certificate and birth.
- Mark sheets of 10th and 10+2 (if applicable)
Is AFMC exam difficult?
Life at AFMC is not particularly tough..its just different. the first few months would be of orientation towards cultures and customs of the great institution which u might find a bit difficult initially…but within few months u will get absorbed into AFMC way of life…
What is the fee of Army Medical College?
Bachelor / Undergraduate Courses by AMC, Rawalpindi Fee Structure 2021 and Last Merit
|Degree – Course||Duration||Fee /Year|
|BDS – Dentistry Admission||4 Years||220000|
|MBBS – Medicine – Mbbs Admission||5 Years||220000|
Is 600 a good score in NEET?
However, if you are aiming for admissions through the state-level quota, a score of 550 in NEET 2021 will be considered good. Also, medical aspirants aiming for topmost medical colleges will require a 600 + score in NEET 2021. In this case, NEET All India Rank (AIR) becomes the deciding factor for admission.
What is the salary of an AFMC doctor?
9450-9600-300-11400 plus rank pay Rs. 400/-, Non-practising allowance at the rate of 25% of the Basic Pay and Dearness Allowance (total emolument at minimum of Pay Scale (Rs. 20,860/- pm.).
What rank is required for AFMC?
– To get admission in AFMC Pune, you should score a minimum of 550 marks, the cut-off for 2017 was around 560-570. Please note that previous years cut-offs are not applicable for your admission. – Admission into AFMC Pune is also dependent on your medical fitness that will be assessed at the college.
Can AFMC doctor marry?
Only unmarried candidates are eligible. Marriage during the course is not permitted. The college is fully residential both for boys and girls.
Is AFMC better than aiims?
The simple answer could be aiims delhi… AIIMS Delhi, as mentioned earlier,is a top notch,world class institute,and so is AFMC,Pune and thus,the decision of which is better is a subjective one.
Can I join AFMC after 12th?
Applicants must have passed from a recognized university. Students should have the 60% aggregate marks in the subject of English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in the first attempt. They must have also passed an examination in Mathematics at least of the matriculation standard.
What is the fees for MBBS in AFMC?
AFMC MBBS fees and allied charges is INR 83,030 for the first year. Armed Forces Medical College, [ AFMC ] Pune Fee Structure and List of Courses Summary.
How many marks are required in NEET for MBBS?
As per the last year(2020) result of NEET UG 2020,General category aspirants need minimum 147 marks (50 percentile). On the other hand General-PH(129 Marks 45 percentile) and SC/OBC/ST requires 113 marks (40 percentile).
How many marks NEET AFMC?
AFMC Admission – Marking Scheme
|NEET UG Score||720 (Max)|
|Total Score ( NEET UG + AFMC ToELR)||800|
|Revised Score = Total Score divided by 4||800/4 = 200|