- 1 Which is the best college to do MBA in Hyderabad?
- 2 Which is the best college to do MBA?
- 3 What is the fees for MBA in Hyderabad?
- 4 Which MBA college gives highest salary in Hyderabad?
- 5 Can I get admission for MBA without cat?
- 6 What does an MBA cost?
- 7 Which MBA has highest salary?
- 8 Why is MBA so expensive?
- 9 In which country MBA is best?
- 10 Which is the cheapest country to study MBA?
- 11 What is the fees of MBA in IIM?
- 12 Is IBS Hyderabad good for MBA?
- 13 What is the minimum salary after MBA?
- 14 Which job has highest salary in India?
- 15 Can MBA be done after 12th?
Which is the best college to do MBA in Hyderabad?
Top MBA Colleges in Hyderabad: Placements & Highest CTC
|Name of the College||Highest CTC (Approximately)|
|Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation, Hyderabad||16 LPA|
|GITAM Hyderabad Business School, Hyderabad||16.05 LPA|
|IPE, Hyderabad||16.05 LPA|
|Vignana Jyothi Institute of Management, Hyderabad||8.5 LPA|
Which is the best college to do MBA?
Top MBA colleges in India 2021
|Rank||Top MBA Colleges in India||Flagship Program|
|3||IIM Calcutta||MBA -PGP|
|4||XLRI Xavier School of Management||PGDM (BM)|
What is the fees for MBA in Hyderabad?
227 MBA Colleges in Hyderabad
|Private Colleges||Course Fee (in Rs lakh)|
|Institute of Public Enterprise (IPE), Shamirpet||8.15|
|GITAM Hyderabad Business School (GITAM HBS or GHBS), Patancheru||7.21|
|Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation (KLH)||5.47|
|ICBM – School of Business Excellence (SBE), Upperpalli||5.76|
Which MBA college gives highest salary in Hyderabad?
MBA Placements 2021: Highest/Average salary offered at top MBA institutes in India
|MBA institute||Highest CTC||Average CTC|
|Great Lakes Institute of Management||Rs 31.75 LPA||Rs 13.63 LPA|
|SIBM Pune||Rs 34.26 LPA*||Rs 20.14 LPA*|
|NMIMS Mumbai||Rs 30.37 LPA||Rs 17.79 LPA|
|ISB Hyderabad||NA*||Rs 28.29 LPA|
Can I get admission for MBA without cat?
No, IIMs do not offer any option of direct MBA admission or management quota seats. Their admission process for their flagship PGP courses is based on CAT 2020 only. No, whether you take admission with the Direct Admission process or with Regular Admissions, you will study the same course and get the same degree.
What does an MBA cost?
MBA Fees of Top B-Schools Other than IIMs
|FMS, Delhi||MBA||Rs 20,960|
|MDI, Gurgaon||PGPM||Rs 21.34 lakh|
|IIFT, New Delhi||MBA International Business||Rs 16.25 lakh|
|Symbiosis Institute Of Business Management, Pune||MBA||Rs. 11.32 lakh|
Which MBA has highest salary?
- Investment Banker.
- Financial Manager.
- Chief Technology Officer.
- Information Technology (IT) Director.
- Investment Bank Manager.
- Marketing Manager.
- High-End Management Consultant.
- Computer and Information Systems (CIS) Manager.
Why is MBA so expensive?
Why is MBA costlier than other courses? It is a well-known fact that MBA is also among the most expensive courses to study globally. Aspirants pay hefty fees to complete the two-year programme. So the course includes a large amount of money apart from the tuition fees of the B Schools.
In which country MBA is best?
Which Are The Most Popular Countries For MBA Students?
- United States. The US is top of the list once again.
- United Kingdom. Second on the list is the United Kingdom.
- Canada. In third place is another North American country – Canada.
- Australia. Next in our top 10 is another English-speaking destination – this time the ‘Land Down Under’.
Which is the cheapest country to study MBA?
10 of the Most Affordable Places to Study Abroad
- Norway. Although all of the Nordic countries are relatively affordable study destinations, Norway is our pick as it remains free for everyone, from both within and outside the EU, at public universities, with the exception of a few specialized programs.
What is the fees of MBA in IIM?
IIM Fees for MBA
|IIM campus||MBA Fees|
|IIM Bangalore||Rs 23.00 lakh|
|IIM Calcutta||Rs 23.00 lakh|
|IIM Kozhikode||Rs 19.00 lakh|
|IIM Lucknow||Rs 19.00 lakh|
Is IBS Hyderabad good for MBA?
Ranked 25 for MBA by NIRF 2020, 8 for Private MBA by Outlook 2020 and 25 for BBA by India Today 2020, IBS Hyderabad is considered among top business school in India. This institute offers one of the largest MBA programmes in Asia with an intake of 1,100 students (2020 session).
What is the minimum salary after MBA?
Salary Offered to MBA Graduates in India:
|Job Profile/Role||Minimum Salary Per Annum||Average Salary Per Annum|
|Relationship Manager||Rs. 2,03,000||Rs. 4,24,954|
|Marketing Executive||Rs. 1,67,000||Rs. 3,05,043|
|Business Analyst (IT)||Rs. 3,02,000||Rs. 5,96,465|
|Area Sales Manager||Rs. 4,07,000||Rs. 7,81,611|
Which job has highest salary in India?
List of Top 10 Highest Paying IT Jobs in India 2021
- Data Scientists.
- Artificial Intelligence Professionals.
- Cyber Security Professionals.
- Machine Learning Professionals.
- Full Stack Developers.
- Cloud Computing Professionals.
- Software Engineers.
- DevOps Engineer.
Can MBA be done after 12th?
No, you can ‘t do an MBA after 12th as it’s a master’s degree and before master’s one needs to have a bachelor’s degree. You can pursue bachelor’s from absolutely any field (Ex: BBA, BTech, BA etc) and then you can go for a MBA.