- 1 Which college is best for doing MBA?
- 2 What is the best MBA in the world?
- 3 Which college is best for MBA out of India?
- 4 Which MBA has highest salary?
- 5 Why is MBA so expensive?
- 6 Which MBA is most in demand?
- 7 What is the salary of an MBA?
- 8 Which country is best for MBA?
- 9 Which country is best for MBA jobs 2020?
- 10 Which country pays highest salary for MBA?
- 11 How can I study MBA abroad for free?
- 12 Is MBA better than CA?
- 13 Can MBA make you rich?
- 14 What is the salary of MBA fresher?
Which college is best for doing MBA?
Top MBA colleges in India 2021
|Rank||Top MBA Colleges in India||Accepted Exam|
|4||XLRI Xavier School of Management||XAT/GMAT/CAT|
What is the best MBA in the world?
Stanford University has retained its title as the best MBA program in the world, although this year it shares the honor with Wharton School of Management. Of th Stanford University has retained its title as the best MBA program in the world, although this year it shares the honor with Wharton School of Management.
Which college is best for MBA out of India?
Top USA Universities Offering MBA
|Name of the B-School||Fees (Approx.)||Duration|
|Stanford University||INR 51,80,096||2 Years|
|Columbia University||INR 52,74,960||2 Years|
|Auburn University||INR 20,48,301||17 Months|
|University of South Florida||INR 13,81,061||18 Months|
Which MBA has highest salary?
- Investment Banker.
- Financial Manager.
- Chief Technology Officer.
- Information Technology (IT) Director.
- Investment Bank Manager.
- Marketing Manager.
- High-End Management Consultant.
- Computer and Information Systems (CIS) Manager.
Why is MBA so expensive?
Why is MBA costlier than other courses? It is a well-known fact that MBA is also among the most expensive courses to study globally. Aspirants pay hefty fees to complete the two-year programme. So the course includes a large amount of money apart from the tuition fees of the B Schools.
Which MBA is most in demand?
Most In-Demand MBA Specializations
- General Management. Of all the specialized MBA programs, General Management is consistently one of the most popular.
- International Management.
- Finance Leadership.
- Operations Management.
What is the salary of an MBA?
The MBA starting salary for the year 2019 is Rs 22 lakh per annum and upwards. Graduates specializing in finance, marketing, data analytics, and HR continue to bag the highest starting salaries among other MBA specializations.
Which country is best for MBA?
Which Are The Most Popular Countries For MBA Students?
- United States. The US is top of the list once again.
- United Kingdom. Second on the list is the United Kingdom.
- Canada. In third place is another North American country – Canada.
- Australia. Next in our top 10 is another English-speaking destination – this time the ‘Land Down Under’.
Which country is best for MBA jobs 2020?
Top 5 Countries to Study MBA Abroad
- Canada. Canada is a very popular destination for Indian students who wish to study abroad.
- United Kingdom. UK is one of the leading nations in banking sector and the top MBA graduates around the world are recruited by top banks in United Kingdom.
Which country pays highest salary for MBA?
Top of the table for MBA salaries is Switzerland, which offers a staggering average base salary of US$123,500. With bonuses of US$17,400, overall MBA compensation in Switzerland is by far the highest in the world, at US$140,900. 1) Switzerland.
How can I study MBA abroad for free?
How to study abroad for free as an international student
- Choose the right study abroad destination / country.
- Choose the right degree (MS vs MBA vs PhD)
- Apply early in your career.
- Crack the study abroad entrance exams.
- Explore alternative financing options.
Is MBA better than CA?
CA vs MBA: Overview
|Investment||Economical. The overall money invested in a CA certification is less as compared to an MBA degree.|
|Pass %||Out of 100, only 3-5% of candidates are able to qualify and get certified as CA.|
|Career options||Few options available. For a qualified CA, ample options are not available.|
Can MBA make you rich?
What about graduate degrees? Forty percent of Forbes 400 went for them. The most popular was, unsurprisingly, MBA, with 72 of the top billionaires earning it, including 26 from Harvard Business School and 23 from Stanford GSB. Twenty-three percent of these super- rich got their degrees from Ivy League schools.
What is the salary of MBA fresher?
The average salary of entry-level MBA salary in India is of Rs 290,000. But with just 1 to 4 years experience, Early career MBA Salary in India can grow up to Rs 390,000 or more. Generally, the salary of MBA graduates in India grows up exponentially with experience.