- 1 Where can I study MBA in Chennai?
- 2 Which university is best for MBA in Chennai?
- 3 Which MBA college has best placement?
- 4 Which is the best college to study MBA in Tamilnadu?
- 5 Which MBA has highest salary?
- 6 Which MBA course is best?
- 7 What is MBA salary in India?
- 8 What is the fees for MBA in Chennai?
- 9 Is it difficult to study MBA?
- 10 Is an MBA a waste of money?
- 11 Why is MBA so expensive?
- 12 What is the salary package for MBA freshers?
- 13 Can we get admission in MBA without entrance exam?
- 14 What is the fees structure for MBA in Anna University?
- 15 Is SRM good for MBA?
Where can I study MBA in Chennai?
Type of MBA College in Chennai
- IIM Tiruchirappalli.
- Great Lakes Institute of Management (GLIM) Chennai.
- Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA), Chennai.
- IFMR Graduate School of Business at KREA University, Sri City.
- DoMS-IIT Madras, Chennai.
- Bharathidasan Institute of Management (BIM), Tiruchirappalli.
- VIT Vellore.
Which university is best for MBA in Chennai?
Top MBA Colleges in Chennai NIRF Ranking 2020
|Name of the Colleges||NIRF Ranking 2020||NIRF Ranking 2019|
|Great Lakes Institute of Management||23||18|
|Loyola Institute of Business Administration||50||52|
Which MBA college has best placement?
Top MBA Colleges in India According to the Placements
|#Rank||Name of the College||Highest Salary|
|1.||IIM Ahmedabad||INR 39.81 Lakhs|
|2.||IIM Bangalore||INR 01.00 Crore|
|3.||IIM Calcutta||INR 75.00 Lakhs|
|4.||FMS Delhi||INR 20.10 Lakhs|
Which is the best college to study MBA in Tamilnadu?
Top Recruiters for MBA Graduates
|Colleges||Placement Ratings (Based on Reviews)|
|DoMS IIT Madras – Department of Management Studies, Chennai||4.4|
|PSG College of Technology (PSGCT), Coimbatore||4.4|
|Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai||4.3|
Which MBA has highest salary?
- Investment Banker.
- Financial Manager.
- Chief Technology Officer.
- Information Technology (IT) Director.
- Investment Bank Manager.
- Marketing Manager.
- High-End Management Consultant.
- Computer and Information Systems (CIS) Manager.
Which MBA course is best?
Top 11 MBA Specializations in India
- MBA in Finance.
- MBA in Human Resource Management.
- MBA in Information Technology (IT)
- MBA in Logistics Management.
- MBA in Marketing Management.
- MBA in Business Management.
- MBA in Rural Management.
- MBA in Health Care Management.
What is MBA salary in India?
The MBA starting salary for the year 2019 is Rs 22 lakh per annum and upwards. MBA Starting Salary 2019 in India.
|Name of the Institution||MBA starting salary in 2019 (per annum)|
|IIM Calcutta||Rs 24.2 Lakh|
|FMS Delhi||Rs 21.1 Lakh|
|MDI Gurgaon||Rs 19.17 Lakh|
|XLRI Jamshedpur||Rs. 20.1 Lakh|
What is the fees for MBA in Chennai?
154 MBA Colleges in Chennai
|S. No.||Colleges||Total Fees (Rs)|
|1.||Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (XIEM)||7.5 L|
|2.||SSN School of Management||5 L|
|3.||Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai||17.15-19.25 L|
|4.||Vellore Institute of Technology, VIT University||7.03 L|
Is it difficult to study MBA?
MBAs are challenging but not difficult to graduate. Many potential students ask if an MBA is too difficult for an average student. The easy answer is “most likely not”. But, as you’ll probably learn during your MBA, your attitude makes up over 50% of your professional success, anyway.
Is an MBA a waste of money?
I think an MBA that you have to pay a substantial amount for is a waste of money unless it’s from a top-ranked program. A top MBA can increase your lifetime earnings potential substantially even if you have to pay for it out of pocket. A low-ranked MBA can be useful if most of the cost is already covered.
Why is MBA so expensive?
Why is MBA costlier than other courses? It is a well-known fact that MBA is also among the most expensive courses to study globally. Aspirants pay hefty fees to complete the two-year programme. So the course includes a large amount of money apart from the tuition fees of the B Schools.
What is the salary package for MBA freshers?
The average salary of entry-level MBA salary in India is of Rs 290,000. But with just 1 to 4 years experience, Early career MBA Salary in India can grow up to Rs 390,000 or more. Generally, the salary of MBA graduates in India grows up exponentially with experience.
Can we get admission in MBA without entrance exam?
Direct MBA Admission without Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria. Students can take direct MBA admission in any college (that offer direct MBA admission ) across the country. For management quota seats in private MBA colleges across various states, students should have at least 50% marks at UG level.
What is the fees structure for MBA in Anna University?
Anna University, Chennai Fee Structure and List of Courses Summary
|Master of Business Administration [ MBA ]||2 year(s)||82,000|
|Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] + Master of Science [M.Sc]||5 year(s)||2,10,100|
|Master of Science [M.Sc]||2 year(s)||92,940|
|Master of Computer Application [MCA]||3 year(s)||1,39,860|
Is SRM good for MBA?
Placements: SRM has very good placement team. Where the placement process starts in the begning of acadameic year. The average salary package for MBA is 5 to 6 lac per annum. The students who dosent have any arrears and have a 60% score in their 10th,12th, UG and PG can only take part in the placement process.