- 1 Who is the owner of Nair hospital?
- 2 Where is Tnmc?
- 3 How many government medical colleges are there in Mumbai?
- 4 How can I go to Nair Hospital Mumbai?
- 5 How is topiwala Medical College Quora?
- 6 Which state is best for MBBS?
- 7 How many marks NEET for government college?
- 8 Which is the best private medical college in Mumbai?
- 9 How far is Nair hospital from Mumbai Central?
- 10 What station is near Nair hospital?
Who is the owner of Nair hospital?
Nair Charitable Hospital, shortened to Nair Hospital, was founded in 1921 through the establishment of the National Medical College. Nair Hospital was built in 1925 by Dr. A.L. Nair, who named the medical institution after his late mother, Bai Yamunabai Laxman Nair.
Where is Tnmc?
Topiwala National Medical College offers 45 courses in Nursing, Science, Paramedical, Pharmacy, Vocational streams.
How many government medical colleges are there in Mumbai?
8 Medical Colleges in Mumbai.
How can I go to Nair Hospital Mumbai?
The closest stations to Nair Hospital are: Nair Hospital is 406 meters away, 6 min walk. Mumbai Central Railway Station is 634 meters away, 9 min walk.
How is topiwala Medical College Quora?
Topiwala National Medical College is situated in Mumbai. It is a good college, ranks after GS Seth Medical College and KEM Hospital at second position with LTMMC in Maharashtra. One of the top medical colleges of India with highly qualified faculty and with competitive environment and good academics.
Which state is best for MBBS?
- KARNATAKA. Karnataka has 50 Medical Colleges offering a total of 7,355 seats.
- ANDHRA PRADESH. Andhra Pradesh has 47 Medical Colleges offering a total of 7,150 seats.
- TAMIL NADU.
- UTTAR PRADESH.
- WEST BENGAL.
How many marks NEET for government college?
Minimum marks required in NEET for MBBS for General General category students have to get more than 580 marks in NEET UG to get admission in Government medical colleges in most of the states except few under 85 % state quota.
Which is the best private medical college in Mumbai?
Private Medical Colleges in Mumbai
|Private Medical Colleges in Mumbai||Annual Fees (In Rs)|
|KJ Somaiya Medical College and Research Centre||9,27,000|
|DY Patil Unviersity||25,75,000|
|Terna Medical College||6,36,000|
|Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences||20,00,000|
How far is Nair hospital from Mumbai Central?
|Origin||Nair Hospital, Dr Anandrao Nair Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Destination||Mumbai Central Railway Station|
|Driving Distance||13 kms or 8.1 miles or 7 nautical miles|
|Driving Time||15 minutes|
What station is near Nair hospital?
Nearest Railway Stations to Nair Hospital Mumbai Maharashtra Mumbai
|( BCT ) MUMBAI CENTRAL||239||1.53 Kms|
|(BCL) Mumbai Central Local||1.53 Kms|
|(MMCT) Mumbai Central||1.53 Kms|