- 1 Can a non Maharashtrian get admission in Sir JJ College of Architecture?
- 2 How can I get admission in architecture college?
- 3 How can I get admission in architecture colleges in Maharashtra?
- 4 Is Sir JJ College of Architecture private or government?
- 5 How can I get admission in B Arch?
- 6 What is the salary of B Arch?
- 7 Is Nata exam easy?
- 8 Does 12th Percentage matter in Nata?
- 9 Which is the best college for architecture in Maharashtra?
- 10 Is CET required for architecture?
- 11 How many architecture colleges are there in Maharashtra?
- 12 How is Sir JJ College of Architecture good?
- 13 Which is the first school of architecture in India?
- 14 Who designed the architecture of JJ School of Art?
Can a non Maharashtrian get admission in Sir JJ College of Architecture?
Yes, even non Maharashtra candidates can get admission into JJ college of Architecture Mumbai. Seats are reserved for both state quota candidates and other state Candidates as well.
How can I get admission in architecture college?
There are only two main exams to get admission in Bachelor of Architecture i.e. JEE MAIN Paper 2 and NATA (National Aptitude Test In Architecture ). In India Council of Architecture is main authority to control the architecture admission in architecture colleges, departments and school of architectures.
How can I get admission in architecture colleges in Maharashtra?
Arch admission process or CAP – Centralized Admission Process for candidates who are JEE Main Paper-II or NATA qualified. Through the MHT CET ( Maharashtra ) B. Arch admission process, B. Arch aspirants can apply for admission into this UG Architecture programme in various Architecture colleges in the Maharashtra state.
Is Sir JJ College of Architecture private or government?
Sir J.J College of Architecture
|Accepted Exams||JEE Main, NATA|
|Popular Courses||B.Arch, M.Arch|
|Total Courses||2 courses across 1 stream|
How can I get admission in B Arch?
Arch admission process in India by various B. Arch offering institutions are JEE Main (Paper-II) and NATA. Those who wish to pursue their B. Arch studies from one of the NITs or CFTIs have to appear in the second paper of the JEE Main exam and qualify the same.
What is the salary of B Arch?
Career Opportunities and Average Salary for B. Arch
|Job Options||Average Salary|
|Data Analyst||INR 3.5 to 5 lakh|
|Architecture Designer||INR 2.5 to 4 lakh|
|Architecture Engineer||INR 3 to 5 lakh|
|Architectural Assistant||INR 2.4 to 3 lakh|
Is Nata exam easy?
Since NATA is considered to be one of the toughest exams one must start preparing it from school days. One of the easiest ways to crack the entrance exam is to focus only on the NATA entrance exam.
Does 12th Percentage matter in Nata?
YES. All Architecture colleges take your 12th marks into consideration but the weightage varies. Some colleges have a 50-50 weightage system whereas all Architecture colleges in Mumbai have a 60-40 ratio system where 60 is your NATA score and 40 is your 12th Board Marks.
Which is the best college for architecture in Maharashtra?
- Sir JJ College of Architecture, Mumbai.
- Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT), Nagpur.
- Ajeenkya DY Patil University, Pune.
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), Mumbai.
- Vidya Pratishthan’s College of Engineering (VPCE), Baramati.
- Dr Bhanuben Nanavati College of Architecture For Women, Pune.
Is CET required for architecture?
Originally Answered: is cet necessary for architecture? No, Nata ( National aptitude test in Architecture ) is a necessity. CET is only a rank determining exam that takes an aggregate of your PU marks ( in case you are applying for a college in Karnataka) and your Nata score.
How many architecture colleges are there in Maharashtra?
104 B. Arch Colleges in Maharashtra
- Amity University, Mumbai.
- D Y Patil University, Pune.
- Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University.
- Shivaji University, Kolhapur.
- Balwant Sheth School of Architecture, NMIMS University, Mumbai.
- Symbiosis Skills and Professional University.
- MIT School of Architecture, MIT-ADT University.
How is Sir JJ College of Architecture good?
Sir JJ College of Architecture being one of the top 3 institutes for Architectural studies in india and the oldest Architecture college in Asia has great standards of learning and teaching. The study makes you job ready and there’s an entire semester for interning at Architecture firms too. Placements. 100% placement.
Which is the first school of architecture in India?
The Sir J.J School of Architecture (originally called the Government College of Art) in Bombay was the first modern school to introduce a structured course in architecture.
Who designed the architecture of JJ School of Art?
A complete 4-year programme was established in 1908 under Begg’s assistant George Wittet. In 1917, architect Claude Batley became a visiting professor; he was Principal of the School from 1923 to 1943, and is commemorated in the Claude Batley Architectural Gallery for architectural exhibitions, opened in 1996.