- 1 Which is the best college for aeronautical engineering?
- 2 Which college is best for aeronautical engineering in Karnataka?
- 3 How can I become an aeronautical engineer after 12th?
- 4 Which IIT is best for aeronautical engineering?
- 5 Where can I study aeronautics?
- 6 Which engineering is best for girls?
- 7 Is Aeronautical Engineering tough?
- 8 What is the salary of an aeronautical engineer?
- 9 Which entrance exam is for aeronautical engineering?
- 10 What is the salary of aeronautical engineer in PAF?
- 11 Is aeronautical engineering good for future?
- 12 What kind of jobs do aeronautical engineers get?
- 13 Can I get into IIT without jee?
- 14 What is the highest package of IIT?
- 15 What rank is required for IIT?
Which is the best college for aeronautical engineering?
Some of the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in India based on placements review ratings on Shiksha are listed below:
- IIT Kanpur.
- IIT Madras.
- Rajalakshmi Engineering College, Chennai.
- Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai.
- MLR Institute of Technology, Hyderabad.
- Manipal Institute of Technology (MIT), Manipal.
Which college is best for aeronautical engineering in Karnataka?
Top BTech Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in Karnataka
- MIT, Manipal.
- KLS Gogte Institute of Technology, Belgaum.
- MITE, Mangalore.
- DSCE, Bangalore.
- AIT, Bangalore.
How can I become an aeronautical engineer after 12th?
Students who have successfully completed their class 12th examination or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and aggregate of with a minimum of 70 to 75% in the examination are eligible to apply for the entrance exam for Aeronautical Engineering for BTech course.
Which IIT is best for aeronautical engineering?
Top Aerospace Engineering colleges in India with NIRF Ranking 2020
|Name of the College||NIRF’20 Ranking|
Where can I study aeronautics?
Here are some of the best schools where you can take BS Aeronautical Engineering based on their average rankings in the last four board exams:
- Holy Angel University.
- Philippine State College of Aeronautics.
- PATTS College of Aeronautics.
- FEATI University Manila.
- Cebu Aeronautical Technical School.
Which engineering is best for girls?
Future of Women in Engineering: Top Colleges, Branches and Career Prospects
- Chemical Engineering is one of the highest paying engineering branches if pursued sincerely.
- Biotechnology Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering.
- Electrical engineering is one of the most preferred engineering domains among the Girl students.
Is Aeronautical Engineering tough?
Completing Aeronautical Engineering course is easy, but becoming an Aeronautical engineer is tough. This applies to all the engineering branches. Now in aeronautical, most of the subjects are based on physics and mathematics. Now if you are good at these subjects you would not have too much difficulty to cope up.
What is the salary of an aeronautical engineer?
An aeronautical engineer earns the average salary in India between Rs 5-6 lakh per annum. They have a great chance to work in the government sector.
Which entrance exam is for aeronautical engineering?
Tech Aeronautical Engineering Course Admission, Eligibility, Fees 2019. B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering – Course Highlights.
|Level of Course||Undergraduate|
|Admission Process||Entrance test -based and direct/merit-based|
|Top Entrance Exams||IPU CET JEE Main KIITEE CUCET SRMJEEE|
What is the salary of aeronautical engineer in PAF?
How much money does an Aerospace Engineer make in Pakistan? A person working as an Aerospace Engineer in Pakistan typically earns around 104,000 PKR per month. Salaries range from 49,800 PKR (lowest) to 163,000 PKR (highest). This is the average monthly salary including housing, transport, and other benefits.
Is aeronautical engineering good for future?
Aeronautical Engineering scope and salary in India is still in the developing of the stage. There is a good career option for the students. After B Tech in Aeronautical Engineering, you can work with the ISRO, NASA, DRDO, HAL, NAL, MRO, etc. and the salary pay scale for the Aeronautical Engineer is too good.
What kind of jobs do aeronautical engineers get?
Top Job Profiles of a Aeronautical Engineer Aeronautical engineers can work as a Racing Car Designer, Flight Mechanics Engineer, Graduate Engineer Trainee, Assistant aircraft engineer, Aircraft Production engineer, Assistant Technical officers and Air safety officer and as a space scientist in government organisations.
Can I get into IIT without jee?
Can one get into an IIT without taking the JEE (Advanced)? Yes! To be an IITian without clearing JEE, candidates must appear in the CAT Exam. Not only engineering, but candidates can also pursue management courses at IITs by appearing in CAT Exam.
What is the highest package of IIT?
The highest salary package offered in the top IITs is usually above Rs 1 crore whereas, in other IITs, the annual CTC lies between Rs 30-70 lakh. IIT Placement: Highest International Package.
|Name of the IIT||Highest International Package (Per annum – in crore)|
What rank is required for IIT?
Candidates must have a rank around or less than 3000 in JEE Main for admission to IIT Bombay. For admission to Computer Science, candidates are required to have a rank less than 100 in JEE Main entrance test.