- 1 How can I join in railway?
- 2 How can I join railways after 12th?
- 3 What is the salary of railway?
- 4 How can I study in railway?
- 5 What is the highest post in railway?
- 6 Is it easy to get job in railway?
- 7 Which government job is best?
- 8 Which degree is best for railway job?
- 9 What is the salary of station master?
- 10 What are the top 5 careers?
- 11 What is salary of Group D?
- 12 What is salary of Railway Group C?
- 13 Is RRB exam easy?
- 14 What type of questions are asked in railway exam?
- 15 How can I crack railway exam?
How can I join in railway?
RE: How to join in railway after passing 12th?
- Eligibility Conditions.
- Age: Age Limit is 18-30 years. Age Relaxation: For OBC – 3 years. For SC/ST – 5 years. For PWD – 8 years.
- Selection Process: Written Exam. Interview. Medical test.
- The pattern for Written Exam:
- Syllabus of Objective Exam:
How can I join railways after 12th?
How to Get Railway Jobs after 12th
- Ticket Checker or Ticket Examiner (aka Ticket Collector)
- Railway Constable.
- RRB Loco Pilot.
- Goods Guard.
- Railway Information Department.
- Railway Driver.
- Railway Clerk.
What is the salary of railway?
Check the salary of the posts which are under the pay level 6 and basic pay 35,400. RRB NTPC Salary: Basic Salary 35,400.
|Basic Pay-Rs. 35,400/-|
|Basic Pay||Rs. 35,400/-|
|DA ( Currently 12% Of basic Pay)||4248/-|
|Travel Allowance ( Fixed Currently)||2016/-|
How can I study in railway?
To know about the selection procedure of RRB exam. This step includes the procedure which is followed by Railways for the recruitment of students. Step wise RRB Exam Preparation.
|Name of books||Author/ Publication|
|Study Guide RRB Mechanical Engineering PB||GKP|
|Indian Railways Assistant Loco Pilot Exam||Disha Experts|
What is the highest post in railway?
At the apex level of the Ministry of Railways, Member Staff is the highest level post, who is ex-officio Secretary to Government of India.
Is it easy to get job in railway?
Getting a job in Indian railways can be a dream for many candidates. There are few specification and eligibility conditions to get placed in Indian railways. For candidates who are willing to get into Indian railways should get prepared and crack RRB or railway recruitment board exam.
Which government job is best?
Top 10 Highest Paying Government Jobs in India
- Indian Foreign Services. Indian foreign Services officers are selected through Civil Services exams conducted by the UPSC.
- IAS and IPS. IAS and IPS are the most sought-after government jobs in our country.
- Defense Services.
- Scientists/Engineers in ISRO, DRDO.
- RBI Grade B.
- Indian Forest Services.
- State Service Commissions.
Which degree is best for railway job?
In order to get a job in Railways, you have to complete your diploma in engineering, bachelor/master engineering in any streams like Civil engineering, Mechanical Engineering, ECE, EEE. Other engineering graduates are also eligible to apply for the vacancies in Indian Railway.
What is the salary of station master?
Know about the total in-hand salary as per the 7th pay commission. RRB NTPC Station Master Salary as per 7th Pay commission.
|I.||Basic Pay||Rs. 35,400/-|
|III.||DA ( Currently 17% Of Basic Pay)||6018/-|
What are the top 5 careers?
- Physician Assistant. #1 in 100 Best Jobs.
- Software Developer. #2 in 100 Best Jobs.
- Nurse Practitioner. #3 in 100 Best Jobs.
- Medical and Health Services Manager. #4 in 100 Best Jobs.
- Physician. # 5 in 100 Best Jobs.
- Statistician. #6 in 100 Best Jobs.
- Speech-Language Pathologist. #7 in 100 Best Jobs.
- Data Scientist.
What is salary of Group D?
RRB Group D 2021 salary ranges in between 3 lakhs per annum to 5 lakh per annum as per 7th pay commission. Besides this salary, candidates are also entitled to certain allowances and benefits. Candidates in RRB Group D Post are selected for Track Maintainer Grade-IV, Helper/Assistant, etc.
What is salary of Railway Group C?
9300-34800/15600-39100) will continue to be classified as Group ‘ C ‘. A Railway Service Post carrying Grade Pay Rs. 1650, Rs. 1600, Rs.
Is RRB exam easy?
RRB NTPC Exam has 3 sections. Candidates will be assessed on every section. The overall difficulty level is easy to moderate. RRB NTPC Overall Exam Analysis.
|Section||Difficulty Level of Questions|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||Easy -Moderate|
|General Knowledge||Easy -Moderate|
What type of questions are asked in railway exam?
The first stage CBT of RRB NTPC is held for 90 minutes (120 minutes for PwBD candidates accompanied by scribe). The test paper comprises questions from General Awareness, Mathematics, and General Intelligence and Reasoning. The test paper will have 100 objective type multiple-choice questions.
How can I crack railway exam?
How to crack RRB NTPC 2020 in first attempt?
- Practice Previous Years’ Question Papers. Questions asked in RRB NTPC exam are based more or less on the previous years’ question paper pattern.
- Practice More.
- Cultivate Reading Habit.
- Learn Formulas.
- Time Management.
- Speed and Accuracy.
- Attempt Mock Tests.