- 1 How can I join IIT after 12th?
- 2 What is the eligibility for IIT?
- 3 How can I join me in IIT?
- 4 How can I study for IIT?
- 5 What is the salary of IIT engineer?
- 6 What is the fee of IIT?
- 7 What is the minimum marks for IIT?
- 8 How can I get into IIT without studying?
- 9 Is JEE Main difficult?
- 10 Is Gate easier than Jee?
- 11 How long is IIT course?
- 12 Is there any paid seat in IIT?
- 13 Is getting into IIT easy?
- 14 Can I study in IIT for free?
- 15 Can I crack IIT without coaching?
How can I join IIT after 12th?
To get admission into IIT after class 12th, candidates have to first appear and qualify the JEE Main entrance exam. It is conducted by the National Testing Agency twice a year – January and April. After qualifying JEE Main, the next step is to appear for JEE Advanced exam.
What is the eligibility for IIT?
The candidates should satisfy at least one of the following two criteria for admission to IITs: Must have secured at least 75% aggregate in Class 12 (or equivalent) Board examination. Must be within the top 20 percentile of successful candidates in their respective Class 12 (or equivalent) board examination.
How can I join me in IIT?
Basic Requirements for Getting into IITs for M. Tech.
- B. Tech percentage must be above 60.
- Must have a wonderful GATE Score or Good All India Rank, or Good percentile. Don’t get confused and afraid with 99 + percentile.
- Be prepared to take another test at IIT for admission.
How can I study for IIT?
Strategies and Tips to Crack IIT JEE without Coaching
- Start with the NCERT.
- Have a Curious Mind.
- Solve with the Multiple Solution Technique.
- Revise Wisely.
- Manage your Time Efficiently.
- Solve Multiple Mock Tests.
- Choose the Right Reference Books.
What is the salary of IIT engineer?
Package of students in top IITs usually ranges from Rs 10-20 lakh per annum whereas, for other IITs, it is between Rs 5-10 lakh per annum. The highest salary package offered in the top IITs is usually above Rs 1 crore whereas, in other IITs, the annual CTC lies between Rs 30-70 lakh.
What is the fee of IIT?
IIT Fees for B. Tech
|Name of IIT||B.Tech Fees (per semester)|
|IIT Bombay (IITB)||Rs 1.15 lakh|
|IIT Kanpur (IITK)||Rs 1.13 lakh|
|IIT Madras (IITM)||Rs 1.09 lakh|
|IIT Delhi (IITD)||Rs 1.16 lakh|
What is the minimum marks for IIT?
Admissions Open 2021 The tentative qualifying marks for GEN category (common rank list) students is 89.75 for GEN (EWS category) is 78.21, for OBC-NCL is 74.31, for SC is 54, 44 for ST & 0.11371730 for PWD candidates.
How can I get into IIT without studying?
How to Get Admission in IITs Without Clearing JEE – Top 6 Courses
- JAM 2022.
- GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering)
- UCEED (Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design)
- CEED(Common Entrance Exam for Design)
- HSEE (Humanities and Social Sciences Entrance Exam)
- CAT (Common Admission Test)
- Prepare online for IIT JAM with Eduncle Live Class.
Is JEE Main difficult?
Difficulty Level – Easy to Moderate Many students are claiming that exam was of easy to moderate difficulty level. “I am appearing for JEE Main 2020 for the second time, this time exam was quite easy. Though Physics was the toughest section and Chemistry and Maths were easy.
Is Gate easier than Jee?
Additionally, gate has 13 subjects so questions are not asked from the profundity. So, gate is comparitively easy than JEE.
How long is IIT course?
How long is an IIT Course? A. The BTech course is based on a four-year program with eight semesters, while the Dual Degree and Integrated courses are five-year programs with ten semesters.
Is there any paid seat in IIT?
there is no management quota available in NIT/ IIT because they are government colleges and they accept admission only through entrance exam.
Is getting into IIT easy?
The Indian Institutes of Technology ( IITs ) are among the most difficult schools in the world to get into. The University of Oxford accepts one out of five applicants. IITs take in just one out of 50. The only way to do that, my little brain thought then, was to go to an even more prestigious school: the IIT.
Can I study in IIT for free?
IITs have recommended to the HRD ministry that wherever the government decides to give free education to any category of students, the cost of education for these students must be reimbursed to IITs. “Currently, 48.5% students at IIT undergraduate level don’t pay fee and in fact receive merit scholarships from us.
Can I crack IIT without coaching?
Yes, it is absolutely possible to get a brilliant score in the IIT JEE Advanced exam without attending any coaching classes at all.