- 1 What are the entrance exams for engineering after 12th?
- 2 How can I join BTech after 12th?
- 3 Can I get admission in engineering college without jee?
- 4 Can I get admission in engineering without entrance exam?
- 5 Which government job is best after 12th?
- 6 Is VIT entrance tough?
- 7 Is Jee compulsory for B Tech?
- 8 Are 12th marks important for engineering?
- 9 Which degree is best after 12th?
- 10 Can I get into IIT without jee?
- 11 Is Jee compulsory for engineering 2020?
- 12 Can I get admission in IIIT without jee?
- 13 Which is better CET or JEE?
- 14 What is the minimum percentage required for engineering?
- 15 Which entrance exam is for engineering?
What are the entrance exams for engineering after 12th?
- Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main. Purpose – For Admission in B. E./B.
- JEE Advanced. Purpose- Admission in UG programmes in IITs.
- National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET)
- Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Test.
- Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Scheme.
- Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment.
How can I join BTech after 12th?
For pursuing B. Tech course, one must pass Class 12 in Science stream. The students must have Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics as the subjects in Class 12. Students who have studied only these subjects in Class 12 are treated eligible for B.
Can I get admission in engineering college without jee?
There are many other Top Engineering Colleges in India that accept admission without JEE Main Entrance Exam. But in order to secure admission into these technical institutes, candidates should appear in at least one other entrance test along with JEE Main.
Can I get admission in engineering without entrance exam?
Many private colleges & universities take admission in engineering without entrance exams. Though entrance exams are conducted on a national level, state level & university level for BTech admission. Without appearing in entrance exams, You can get engineering admission on the basis of 12th marks.
Which government job is best after 12th?
What To Do After Class 12? Top 10 Government Jobs One Can Take Up
- National Defence Academy (NDA)
- SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL)
- SSC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
- SSC Stenographer (Grade C and Grade D)
- Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
- Jobs In State Government.
- Indian Army.
- Indian Coast Guard.
Is VIT entrance tough?
VITEEE (Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam) and JEE (Joint Entrance Exam) are the two most important entrance exams for the aspiring engineers. Both the exams are difficult and require ample hard work from the students to work on their basic concepts, thinking ability and problem-solving skills.
Is Jee compulsory for B Tech?
No, It is not mandatory to give JEE exam for B. TECH. There are many institutes in which you can take direct admission on the basis of your 12th score. But if you want to take admission in TOP colleges of India like NITs, IITs etc, then JEE is mandatory.
Are 12th marks important for engineering?
Your 12 th marks have very much importance after 4 years of engineering during job because while your job is considered, during your interview each and every qualification that you have taken is considered and good marks shows your hard work, Talent and Dedication towards your study and your seriousness about your
Which degree is best after 12th?
• Courses after 12th Commerce in 2021
- 1 B.Com. This is the most popular choice among Commerce stream students.
- 2 Chartered Accountancy.
- 3 Bachelor’s course in Economics.
- 4 Company Secretaryship course.
- 5 Law courses.
- 6 Management courses.
- 7 Technical courses.
- 8 Designing courses.
Can I get into IIT without jee?
Can one get into an IIT without taking the JEE (Advanced)? Yes! To be an IITian without clearing JEE, candidates must appear in the CAT Exam. Not only engineering, but candidates can also pursue management courses at IITs by appearing in CAT Exam.
Is Jee compulsory for engineering 2020?
No, it is not compulsory but it is combined entrance exam and conducted by CBSE so it has value all over India by this exam you can take admission in any engineering college of India.
Can I get admission in IIIT without jee?
IIITs: Candidates can pursue a career in electronics or computer science in the Indian Institutes of Information Technology. All IIIT colleges consider JEE Main scores with AIR, KVPY and Olympiad scores for admissions. Of them, Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Ahmedabad are some of the good ones to aim for.
Which is better CET or JEE?
The difficulty level of JEE Main and MHT CET is often compared since MHT CET is said to be of the same level as JEE Main. MHT CET Vs JEE Main: Which Exam Is More Difficult.
|Particulars||MHT CET||JEE Main (Paper 1)|
|Speed or Accuracy||Speed because 150 questions are to be attempted in 3 hours||Accuracy|
What is the minimum percentage required for engineering?
Candidates are required to have secured minimum 45 percent in 10+2 or equivalent exam with Mathematics and Physics as main subjects along with Bio-Technology/Chemistry/Biology/Technical Vocational subject as the optional subject. Minimum marks required by SC/ST/OBC candidates is 40 percent.
Which entrance exam is for engineering?
- JEE Main: This is one of the most popular engineering entrance exam in India.
- JEE Advanced: The second stage of the JEE system, JEE Advanced is conducted once a year by the seven zonal IITs with guidance from the Joint Admission Board (JAB).