- 1 Can we transfer from Sol to regular college?
- 2 Is du Sol degree valid?
- 3 How can I get migration certificate from Sol DU?
- 4 Can we migrate from one college to another?
- 5 Can I migrate from regular college to Sol in 2nd year?
- 6 Can we shift from correspondence to regular?
- 7 Is Sol better or Ignou?
- 8 Is du Sol or Ignou more valuable?
- 9 Is Sol and regular degree same?
- 10 Is provisional and migration certificate same?
- 11 What is DU special certificate?
- 12 Is migration certificate required for admission in DU?
- 13 Can I transfer to another university after 1 semester?
- 14 Can I change my course after first semester?
- 15 What are good reasons for transferring colleges?
Can we transfer from Sol to regular college?
DU SOL Students Can Now Shift to Regular Colleges in Second Year. As per reports, CBCS curriculum being adopted at SOL and NCWEB allows students to shift to vacant seats in courses in regular colleges in their second year. They can also seek transfer from one college to another, in the same mode.”
Is du Sol degree valid?
6. Degree worth is equal to the regular course – These days, employers do not see whether a student holds a regular degree or have completed higher education in distance mode. The students are considered for a job based on their skills and qualifications along with the academic record.
How can I get migration certificate from Sol DU?
The students must get their migration certificate and application form attested by the college authorities. The DU department requires their students to submit the:
- Migration Certificate Application Form.
- Photocopy of their Marksheet.
- Proof of Fee payment (Fee receipt).
Can we migrate from one college to another?
Migration applications from one college of DU to another can only be entertained by the Principal of the College from which migration is being sought. Change in roll numbers will be done by the University Registrar after the written consent has been received from the Principals of both the colleges.
Can I migrate from regular college to Sol in 2nd year?
Candidates of the Regular Colleges cannot migrate to School of Open Learning ( SOL ) or Non-Collegiate Women’s Education Board (NCWEB). This inter- college migration is not possible as regular colleges follow the semester pattern, whereas, SOL and NCWEB follow the Annual scheme.
Can we shift from correspondence to regular?
No, you cannot take admission into regular mode. As you have completed the first semester please complete the full course in private mode. Even it is difficult to change the college of same university after one semester. So, donot try and do not waste your time to think this type of things.
Is Sol better or Ignou?
DU SOL is a more commonly known place for students and has an easier education structure but IGNOU is a more student friendly place as it systematically carries out the checking of exam papers and provides the students with better results than DU SOL. IGNOU also gives additional internal marks for assignments.
Is du Sol or Ignou more valuable?
In addition to this, they also provide certificate courses and diploma programs. It’s obvious, IGNOU VS SOL, in terms of courses available, ignou has a higher stand. The examination center of SOL is in Delhi itself and it can not cross Delhi’s boundaries while IGNOU has examination centers all across the country.
Is Sol and regular degree same?
An equal degree Unlike common belief, a degree from SOL is no less than a degree received after studying in any of the DU colleges. In fact, SOL shares the platform with the conventional admission process at DU in various ways. Both have the same set of admission rules, the same examining body and the same syllabus.
Is provisional and migration certificate same?
A provisional certificate is produced by college or university telling that you have completed your graduation. Migration certificate is issued by the university after finishing university exam. The certificate is used when you change your board or university.
What is DU special certificate?
The Special Certificate will be issued only if student has successfully completed the academic program and is eligible for the award of Degree from Delhi University. 1) Fill the online form available on the examination portal of DU web site for the said purpose.
Is migration certificate required for admission in DU?
Migration Certificate: Required for those students who have passed qualifying examination from outside Delhi University 11. At least two passport size self-attested photographs.
Can I transfer to another university after 1 semester?
How to Transfer Colleges After One Semester. We are often asked if it is possible to transfer colleges after just one semester. Yes, you can definitely transfer from one college to another after your first semester on campus.
Can I change my course after first semester?
Its not possible to change the stream after completing 1st semester. If you want to change your stream then you need the following: a) You must have completed both semesters of 1st year with a minimum of 50% marks. b) You should not have any backlogs in the first year.
What are good reasons for transferring colleges?
The 12 Biggest Reasons for Transferring Colleges
- Community College Transfer.
- COVID-19 Impact.
- Social Isolation.
- Not the Right Environment.
- Changing Majors.
- School Recognition and Prestige.
- Poor Academic Performance.
- Financial Situation.