- 1 How much do part time college students make?
- 2 What are the highest paying part time jobs for college students?
- 3 How many hours a week does the average college student work?
- 4 What is best part time job for college students?
- 5 What is the highest paying part time job?
- 6 What is the highest paid part time job?
- 7 How can I make $20 an hour?
- 8 What are jobs that pay $30 an hour?
- 9 What jobs pay 20 an hour without a degree?
- 10 Is 20 hours a week too much for a student?
- 11 How many hours should I work if Im a fulltime student?
- 12 How many hours should college student work?
- 13 Which online job is best for students?
- 14 Whats a good job for a college student?
- 15 Is it good for students to have part-time jobs?
How much do part time college students make?
As of May 23, 2021, the average annual pay for the Part Time College Student jobs category in the United States is $36,824 a year. Just in case you need a simple salary calculator, that works out to be approximately $17.70 an hour. This is the equivalent of $708/week or $3,069/month.
What are the highest paying part time jobs for college students?
High- Paying Part – Time Jobs for Students
- Dog Walker/Pet-Sitter — $13.09/ hour.
- Tutor — $17.54/ hour.
- Library Assistant/Circulation Clerk — $12.81/ hour.
- Transcriber — $15.19/ hour.
- Bank Teller — $11.69/ hour.
- Casino Dealer/Server — $8.27/ hour.
- Bartender — $7.83/hour.
- Freelance Writer — $24.08/ hour.
How many hours a week does the average college student work?
On average students work between 20–40 hours a week.
What is best part time job for college students?
Best Part – Time Jobs for College Students
- Restaurant Host.
- IT Support Specialist.
- Delivery Person.
- Brand Ambassador.
What is the highest paying part time job?
Check out the list below of part – time jobs that pay well, and see if any are a good fit for you to pursue.
- Nurse practitioner.
- Speech-language pathologist.
- Occupational therapist.
- Registered nurse.
- Dental hygienist.
- Medical and clinical laboratory technologist.
- Diagnostic medical sonographer.
What is the highest paid part time job?
High- earning part – time jobs
- Customer service representative. Average salary: $13.48 per hour.
- Bank teller. Average salary: $12.82 per hour.
- Warehouse worker. Average salary: $15.42 per hour.
- Personal driver. Average salary: $14.55 per hour.
- Phlebotomist. Average salary: $14.85 per hour.
- Delivery driver.
- 8. Mail carrier.
How can I make $20 an hour?
17 Jobs That Pay $20 An Hour With Little Or No Experience/Degree
- #1. Proofreading.
- #2. Become a Virtual Assistant.
- #3. Small Business Marketing.
- #4. Bookkeeping.
- #5. Website Development and Computer Programming.
- #6. Freelance Writing.
- #7. Online Tutoring.
- #8. Test Websites.
What are jobs that pay $30 an hour?
Make $30 an Hour Without a Four-Year Degree
- Sales director.
- Security administrators, computer network.
- Elevator installer/repairer.
- Real estate broker.
- Nuclear medicine technologist.
- Radiation therapist.
- Construction manager.
- Air traffic controller.
What jobs pay 20 an hour without a degree?
33 jobs that pay $20+ per hour without a degree
- Full charge bookkeeper. National average salary: $20.60 per hour.
- Medical coder. National average salary: $20.87 per hour.
- Carpenter. National average salary: $20.72 per hour.
- Wind turbine technician.
- Solar installer.
- HVAC installer.
- Personal trainer.
Is 20 hours a week too much for a student?
Researchers from the University of Washington, the University of Virginia, and Temple University issued a recent report finding that working more than 20 hours a week during the school year leads to academic and behavior problems.
How many hours should I work if Im a fulltime student?
A full-time work load is 12+ semester units of credit. A rule of thumb is that you should spend three hours outside of class for every hour inside a class room. 12 units = 48 hours of work in and out of class. Adding in a 20 hour /week job, and you’ve hit 68 hours of work per week.
How many hours should college student work?
Why College Students Should Work, But Ideally Only 12 Hours a Week. Working while going to college has benefits other than the obvious financial ones. There’s good evidence that juggling a job while seeking your degree can actually boost your GPA. Here’s what you need to know.
Which online job is best for students?
Table of Contents
- Tutoring Online.
- Freelance Writing.
- Data Entry.
- Virtual Assistant Jobs.
- Translation Jobs.
- Taking survey online.
- Website Testing Jobs.
- Selling items on market places online.
Whats a good job for a college student?
The 25 Best Jobs for College Students
- Nanny. Nanny jobs are popular with college students because they offer plenty of flexibility.
- Call Center Representative.
- Virtual Assistant.
- On-Demand Staffing Jobs.
- Warehouse Associate.
- Dog Walker/Pet Sitter.
- Food Service Worker.
- Home Health Aide.
Is it good for students to have part-time jobs?
By working part – time, they can acquire a healthy sense of competition. Part – time work can teach students about responsibility, too. It also gives them a chance to put into practice skills they have learned in school. First of all, students who work part – time may be too tired to concentrate on their studies.