- 1 What is the minimum fees for MBA in India?
- 2 What is the fees of MBA in India?
- 3 Where can I study MBA for free in India?
- 4 Can I do MBA without fees?
- 5 Why is MBA so expensive?
- 6 Which college has lowest fees for MBA?
- 7 Who is the No 1 University in India?
- 8 Is MBA study hard?
- 9 Can MBA be done after 12th?
- 10 Which MBA course is best?
- 11 Can I do Masters for free?
- 12 How can I study MBA abroad for free?
- 13 How can I study MBA free of cost?
- 14 Is CAT exam easy?
- 15 Is MBA possible without cat?
What is the minimum fees for MBA in India?
Top MBA Colleges in India With Low Fees
|B-school||Course Name||* Fees|
|Amity University||MBA Agriculture and Food Business||Rs 4.47 lakh|
|Ambedkar University||MBA||Rs 3 lakh|
|AIMS Institute of Management Studies||MBA||Rs 3.69 lakh|
|MIT Pune – MIT World Peace University||MBA||Rs 3.50 lakh|
What is the fees of MBA in India?
MBA Fees of Top B-Schools Other than IIMs
|FMS, Delhi||MBA||Rs 20,960|
|MDI, Gurgaon||PGPM||Rs 21.34 lakh|
|IIFT, New Delhi||MBA International Business||Rs 16.25 lakh|
|Symbiosis Institute Of Business Management, Pune||MBA||Rs. 11.32 lakh|
Where can I study MBA for free in India?
Top Institutions offering MBA for free in India
- Indian School of Business- Hyderabad, and Mohali. Isn’t shocking?
- Amity Business School. To get admission into this campus for free candidates need to secure 93% aggregate and above in CBSE/ICSE/XII and 80% above in graduation.
- SRM Business School.
Can I do MBA without fees?
There are many MBA colleges with Management quota in Maharashtra, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and other states. Most of these colleges offer The Direct Admission in MBA without donation, although the admission fee may be a bit higher.
Why is MBA so expensive?
Why is MBA costlier than other courses? It is a well-known fact that MBA is also among the most expensive courses to study globally. Aspirants pay hefty fees to complete the two-year programme. So the course includes a large amount of money apart from the tuition fees of the B Schools.
Which college has lowest fees for MBA?
Top MBA Colleges with Low Fees: India’s Lowest Fee MBA colleges
|Top MBA college with Low Fees||Programme Fee|
|Faculty of Management Studies (FMS) Delhi – University of Delhi||Rs. 1,94,000|
|Delhi School of Economics, Delhi University||Rs. 32,000|
|GGSIPU, Delhi||Rs. 59,000|
Who is the No 1 University in India?
|QS India University Rankings 2020: Top 10|
|1||Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IITB)||Mumbai|
|2||Indian Institute of Science (IISC) Bangalore||Bangalore|
|3||Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IITD)||Delhi|
Is MBA study hard?
MBAs are challenging but not difficult to graduate. Many potential students ask if an MBA is too difficult for an average student. The easy answer is “most likely not”. But, as you’ll probably learn during your MBA, your attitude makes up over 50% of your professional success, anyway.
Can MBA be done after 12th?
No, you can ‘t do an MBA after 12th as it’s a master’s degree and before master’s one needs to have a bachelor’s degree. You can pursue bachelor’s from absolutely any field (Ex: BBA, BTech, BA etc) and then you can go for a MBA.
Which MBA course is best?
Top 11 MBA Specializations in India
- MBA in Finance.
- MBA in Human Resource Management.
- MBA in Information Technology (IT)
- MBA in Logistics Management.
- MBA in Marketing Management.
- MBA in Business Management.
- MBA in Rural Management.
- MBA in Health Care Management.
Can I do Masters for free?
Germany. Germany is well known for its robust and excellent education system. It tops the list of countries where Indian students can pursue higher education practically free of cost. Almost all public universities in Germany do not charge any tuition fees.
How can I study MBA abroad for free?
How to study abroad for free as an international student
- Choose the right study abroad destination / country.
- Choose the right degree (MS vs MBA vs PhD)
- Apply early in your career.
- Crack the study abroad entrance exams.
- Explore alternative financing options.
How can I study MBA free of cost?
There are several ways you can get a degree or take MBA courses at no cost.
- Free MBA Programs. There are actually some business schools that offers tuition- free accredited MBA programs.
- Full tuition scholarships.
- Sponsored program.
- Free resources.
Is CAT exam easy?
Overall CAT has a moderate difficulty level, but it can turn easy for sometimes who start their preparation early and keep practicing all the three sections. If well planned, you can easily crack the CAT!
Is MBA possible without cat?
The majority of business schools in India prefer candidates who opted for competitive exams, however, there are a few other top B-schools too which offer Direct MBA Admissions without CAT exam. Majority of business schools in India prefer candidates who opted for competitive exams like CAT, MAT, XAT, etc.