How do you do simple college makeup?
I mean, it isn’t really ‘realistic’ to have a concealer, setting powder, mascara, lipstick and all that jazz on your face for every day you go to college!
- Mix an oil controlling moisturiser with a bit of BB cream.
- Apply kajal.
- Apply some mascara.
- Apply a lip product of your choice.
How do you do simple everyday makeup?
7 Simple Everyday Makeup Looks
- SIMPLE MAKEUP LOOK #1: NO MAKEUP, MAKEUP.
- STEP #1: PRIME YOUR SKIN.
- STEP #2: COLOR CORRECT ANY IMPERFECTIONS.
- STEP #3: USE A MATTE FOUNDATION.
- STEP #4: PRIME YOUR LIDS.
- STEP #5: APPLY NUDE SHADOW TO YOUR LIDS.
- STEP #6: APPLY BROWN EYELINER.
- STEP #7: LIGHTLY DEFINE YOUR BROWS.
How do girls do simple makeup?
BASIC MAKEUP TIP #1: KNOW YOUR STEPS
- Step 1: Prime. So, when applying makeup, what goes on first?
- Step 2: Foundation or BB cream.
- Step 3: Concealer.
- Step 4: Cheek products.
- Step 5: Eyeshadow.
- Step 6: Eyeliner.
- Step 7: Mascara.
- Step 8: Lipstick.
How do you do nice eye makeup?
21 Eye Makeup Tips Beginners Secretly Want To Know
- Determine your eye shape!
- Instead of looking straight ahead in a mirror, tilt your head up and look down as you apply your eyeliner.
- Add some height to the arch of your eyebrows by blending highlighter directly under your brow.
- Similarly, give your eyes a lift by applying illuminator just above the brow.
How do you apply eyeshadow like a pro?
6 Tips For Doing Your Eyeshadow Like A Pro
- Wear one shade all over. If you’re an eyeshadow newb, the easiest look to achieve involves just one color.
- Get the right tools. Speaking of shadow brushes, the right tools can make applying eyeshadow crazy easy.
- Stick with one color family.
- Switch to cream shadows.
- Go all out with metallics.
- Try using your highlighter.
How do I make my eyeliner look good?
22 Genius Eyeliner Hacks Every Woman Needs to Know
- Make your eye makeup last longer by setting your eyeliner with a matching eye shadow.
- Use a pencil liner as a guide for tricky liquid liners.
- Make a less pigmented eyeshadow more vibrant by covering your eyelid with a white eyeliner first.
- Create your own custom eyeliner with a wet liner brush and eyeshadow.
How can I look beautiful in college everyday?
- Wash your face twice daily. Even if you’re super exhausted at night, try to at least take off your makeup and use a moisturizer.
- Brush your teeth twice per day.
- Shower once a day.
- Take care of your nails.
- Remove unwanted body hair regularly.
- Make sure you have clean laundry.